Information We Collect
We collect information that you provide to us directly, as well as information that is generated or collected as you use our products and services. This may include:
Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location
Device information, such as your IP address, device type, and operating system
Usage information, such as how you use our products and services, and the content you view or interact with
Location information, if you have enabled location services on your device
Other information that you choose to provide to us, such as feedback or survey response
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our products and services, and to develop new ones. This may include:
- Providing customer support and responding to your inquiries
- Personalizing your experience and presenting content that is tailored to your interests
- Analyzing and understanding how our products and services are used
- Improving the quality and security of our products and services
- Communicating with you about our products and services, and providing updates and promotional offers
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share your information in the following ways:
- With third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, analytics, and payment processing
- With law enforcement or government agencies, if required by law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Attentionkart, our users, or others
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business, your information may be transferred to the new owner
We use appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no internet-based service can be completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails you receive.
- You can adjust your privacy settings on your device to control the collection and sharing of certain information.
- You can delete your account or request the deletion of your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some information may remain in our records after your account is deleted.